Starcraft BGH 'ers

News for BGHers. Stuff that matters.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Allied Cheat

I can't help myself but have to post this up - as it was so hilarious!
Today while hosting a 3vs3 game, a Korean join my game!!!
He was on my team and he can't speak a lot of English, but was enough to deliver the message ........... until the game started.
The conversation happened to be as below.

Korean guy: Allied cheat
Me (lousy_robot): Allied cheat? Who is cheating?
Korean guy: Allied cheat
Me (lousy_robot): What? Do you mean they are hacking?
Korean guy: No, errr... I think is allied cheat


Allied cheat? Guys, it took me some time to get what he exactly mean! Do you guys get it? Post in the comments if you guys know what he meant.

P:S: No offend on the Korean guy, and I had a good game with him! I just love these Koreans!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
stats count