Starcraft BGH 'ers

News for BGHers. Stuff that matters.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

ace1964 from US EAST Found as Hacker

ace1964 with a record of 365-501-17 from US EAST found as hacker in a public BGH game. He was found "farting his Command Center off", while I was in the game with him (he is my partner). Upon realizing he is hacking, I get pissed off and informed everyone about it before I left the game almost immediately. I wouldn't want to play with a mineral hacker though he was on my side.

It seems that the latest patch 1.13f did not actually cured anything. The money hacking is still widely used today. And for ace1964, you were unlucky today as you were caught hacking with evident... shame on you. This is going to be published widely in the next two days.

Download the evident at:

http://bgh.ausbc.net/request.php?28

P:S I realized that all noobs are more likely to hack than decent players.

P:S Sorry for the previous mistake. The guy who hack is NOT sig25 but ace1964. I truly apologize for that.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
stats count