Starcraft BGH 'ers

News for BGHers. Stuff that matters.

Friday, January 27, 2006

VivaLdi and kOOlam Replays Pack

This is an old replay posted some time ago by VivaLdi in the comments section. 12 downloads so far including myself on the link he provided, and I guess not many have really downloaded it.

I downloaded it myself weeks ago, but I just haven't got the time to spend on it yet. Today is holiday, and is a long holiday in Malaysia for the celebration of Chinese New Year - to be exact 10 days holiday. So forgive me, I just viewed it only today and I think it was definitely good. This is the kind of quality replay we are always seeking for - the VivaLdi and kOOlam's Replays Pack.

3 replays were included in the zip file that you will find below featuring only the deadly combination of VivaLdi and kOOlam. These replays are not boring because there are Zerg and Terran inside ^_^ Well and of course, these are certainly replays for any Zerg lover... see the replay yourself and you will know what I am saying... massing lings is just enough to kill.

Download the replays at:

http://bgh.ausbc.net/request.php?25

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
stats count