Starcraft BGH 'ers

News for BGHers. Stuff that matters.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Asia Server Clan War Replay

Yet another good game from XENO]P[HOBIA the man himself. This battle took place in the Hunter map between:

XENO]P[HOBIA - APM 282
onetimEuSe - APM 120
vs
AngeL.IsIs - APM 411
NatiOns.Italy - APM 219

HUGE APM from AngeL.IsIs, and that's was really incredible... his MAX APM was 503. Yeah, I know what you want to say, APM means nothing. You are correct this time though.

For those who think he can beat Xeno the man himself, probably you can make an apointment here in the comment or just send an email to me (lousy.robot@gmail.com). I do not guarantee he will want to spend his time playing with you, noobs - all right, I am just kidding. All I want is please cut your crap saying you could play better and stop the spamming comments in my blog flaming Xeno and still hide as a coward only microing your 2000 APM with your mouth (words).

Download the replay at:

http://bgh.ausbc.net/request.php?18

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
stats count