Starcraft BGH 'ers

News for BGHers. Stuff that matters.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Funny Picture: Superdog

I couldn't help myself but to share this up. This dog wearing a superman suit is really funny. You could immediately see that the dog is very proud but yet shy wearing that superhero suit. Haha look at the two little hands and the boot.... absolutely creative. I am thinking to make one for my dogs as well.

My two dogs. The left one is called Rooney (yes, exactly the Wayne Rooney from Manchester United) while the one on the right is Kipkip. Gonna fix them with Batman and Robin...

For those who don't know yet, Superman Return is going to hit the big screen in the middle of this year. You can watch the trailler at:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/supermanreturns/hd/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
stats count