Starcraft BGH 'ers

News for BGHers. Stuff that matters.

Friday, January 13, 2006

10,029 Pageloads and 4,828 Unique Visitors in 53 Days

This blog has finally been visited for over 10,029 times by 4,828 unique visitors in exactly 53 days (since the official launch at 23 November 2005). I guess it is a good start for a blog like this, and hopefully we can achieve something more. I realized that though we have ten of thousands BGHers in Battle.net, but not many have come to know about the existence of a daily updated BGH blog. Of course, they don't even visit other Starcraft website, and they just wanna play... they are probably less "hardcore". The point here is that a BGH blog has potential.

Releasing this statistic to the public has never been done by other websites, but I think everyone ought to know and it will serve as a good reference for all the folks here. And I don't think releasing this will be a stupid move, but hey, it don't impact me. I am proud that this blog has got some little achievement today.

Thanks for all your supports, and see you again in 100,000.
Sayonara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
stats count