Starcraft BGH 'ers

News for BGHers. Stuff that matters.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Fake koolam is Wandering Around

The real koolam has send me emails. Here's goes.
hi lousy
got a little problem maybe u can help me
some1 already uses ID koolam to write comments but its not me
are u able to delete that fake ID ?i want to use my own nick :)
gl hf kOOlam

Hmm.. deleting an ID is not possible, because that ID is registered to blogger.com. However, what I can do is only delete every comments with the name koolam in it. And if possible, i can block the fake koolam to put comments... but, I havent tried that and wouldnt be sure it can work by blocking the fake koolam to post.

Can you please tell me which koolam in the comments now is fake? so i can delete it NOW.

lousy_robot


hm k he wrote in that xeno post:"No its the truth, XENO]P[HOBIA is the best bgh gamer and his team is thebest too. " -> fake koolam
try to block that fake ID plz i created a new ID for me
my new name is ko0lam <- oO ,o and zero but koolam and ko0lam looks thesame if i comment somethings
if u are able to block that fake ID than its no problem
i think with that it must be easy for u to distinguish between me and him.thx so far and have a nice day

koolam























So, please becareful of the homo troll that is using the fake ID of koolam, and hope he will get a punch on his face like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
stats count