Starcraft BGH 'ers

News for BGHers. Stuff that matters.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Car Reviews: The Starwars's Jar Jar Binx Car

This is one of the weirdest looking car on street - the Fiat Multipla. The first time when I saw this car back in 2003, I felt sorry about the design - it looks like a frog to me, a happy looking frog face. According to many reviews, this car though look strange, everything else is perfect. From price, drive, and comfort, Fiat Multipla is on top notch. My brother said he will definitely buy this car when he have the cash.

And if you are a Starwars fans, this car will look familliar to you. Yes, it really look like the character Jar Jar Binx in Starwars. Take a look at the two pictures below.










But if I got the money, I won't buy this car (^_^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
stats count