Starcraft BGH 'ers

News for BGHers. Stuff that matters.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Packed Zerg

This is a funny replay from me and my brother, TerranID. We are playing a LAN game with some of my brother friends, whereby I died early. By the way, they are still new to Starcraft, and you shouldn't expect any unique strategy and skills here. They don't play Battle.net.


This game is funny because neither side found a solution to hurt each other for almost 50minutes. The Zergs were packed in one base as TerranID guarded them from expanding. The base is too packed until they can't even click the drones... haha and have to build a nydus just to let its unit out from the main base to the little outside of the main base.

Download the replay at: -

http://bgh.ausbc.net/request.php?4

P:S I didn't use qpclan.org replay database because I didn't know how to do it.

(I can't read Germans -_-")

Update: I am now using aus.cold site to host the replay. Many thanks to him.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
stats count