Starcraft BGH 'ers

News for BGHers. Stuff that matters.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Now I can Upload Replays to qpclan.org

Poeta, a crew from gosugamers had sincerely offered me a place to upload my replays in this blog into qpclan site. He came to talk to me through my Yahoo Messenger last night and he is a well mannered guy though he don't talk a lot of English. He told me he is also a BGHers (ohh, I never knew that a gosugamers's crew plays BGH) and is happy to contribute something to our BGH community.

Poeto, is also the admin for qpclan site, and had organized lots of major events such as tournament in the low-money-map scene. With his belief in me, he had offered me a username and a password so that I can login to upload replays. Non-members can download replays directly from there.

It's a suprise that we've started to get attentions from many rest of the Starcraft world in this blog. And hopefully, we will have more contributors like Poeta, to sustain our legacy. Many thanks to him.

P:S Poeta is playing at Europe Server with the ID GG-Poeta, and East Server with the ID mEgAlOoSeR (36-1925-159) <--- very much like me

4 Comments:

  • At January 05, 2006 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats nice, what does this mean for us?

     
  • At January 06, 2006 12:36 AM, Blogger lousy_robot said…

    that mean you guys no need to download reps from megaupload.com or rapidshare.de anymore. the biggest disadvantage of these uploader is that when a file has not been downloaded by somebody (whoever, you, me), the file will be deleted from it after 30days. And if I upload the file in qpclan.org website, then the replays will be there forever until the site close down... and of course another advantage is that you can download the file instantly without going thru the hassle in those stingy uploader.

     
  • At January 06, 2006 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wut does this mean for other contributors on yer site such as myself? how can i upload replays, by sending them to u to send?

     
  • At January 06, 2006 11:13 AM, Blogger lousy_robot said…

    Haha, this one I dunno. Because Poeta said this username and password is just for me alone. I guess is HIS username and password anyway.

    Perhaps u can send me?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
stats count