Starcraft BGH 'ers

News for BGHers. Stuff that matters.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Another European Gosu Replays

This is another European Gosu Replays sent by one of the player below to my email... ages ago. And only now I have the time to review it, and I think it was good.

VivaLdi, WitzALF, LeeJet aka projekt-q
VS
BiC[Craft], A)Fallen(Templa, FireFlier aka BiC[Player]

Just some discussion here if you have watched the replays. Do you think a tank drop on cliff by one of these players can change everything? Because I can see there's a lot of chances whereby they don't have goons and tanks, and does have some cash (and also time) to build a Starport and a dropship which might change everything.

Download the replays package at:

http://bgh.ausbc.net/request.php?9

P:S Or perhaps if I do a tank drop on cliff in a game like this, I will eliminated long ago?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
stats count