Starcraft BGH 'ers

News for BGHers. Stuff that matters.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Main source of BGH news will be SWITCH on 12 February 2006

The main source of news in BGHers.blogspot.com will be switched to a new site on 12 February 2006, 2 days before Valentine. When this new site is launched, I will dedicate most of my time there on the new site, and hopefully you (the readers) will continue to support me with your visits, comments, replays, and as the cool forums in the new site.

The new site will NOT be own by me anymore, but I am taking a very serious part in it with some others important key personnels to realise a truly pervasive BGH community.

With the launching of the new site, I am pretty sure my burden will be lessen, as most of the features inside the new site will be automated. And I would like to thanks all the key persons which are involve in this project because they are now playing very useful roles in it.

It amazes me that the unique visitors that continue to visit this blog sustain though we have a week (roughly) of "no news". Thanks to all your supports, and I'll see you in the new site on 12 February 2006. Until then, visit this site again to get to know the new address.

C ya.

P:S Mysteriously, my previous post on New Planning of BGHers.blogspot.com gone. I wonder why.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
stats count