Starcraft BGH 'ers

News for BGHers. Stuff that matters.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

A YaO_MinG's Tanks Drop Mechanic

A few weeks back, I was discussing about tanks drop at 1 and 7. Somebody told me the trick... and today someone else (YaO_MinG) told me an even more suprising trick about dropping tanks at 1 and 7.

Take a look at the screenshots taken below.

A total of 6 tanks was drop at 7, and a double tanks drop at 1. NOW, that's something I did not know before. However, from the replay I get from Yao_MinG, there is actually something that YaO_MinG did whereby I don't think many of you would know how to do it - "a rotating dropship". Before these tanks were dropped, these dropships were all rotating repeatly on a spot until the tanks were completely drop. I guess this was the real trick behind dropping tanks on a narrow gap.

Download this replay at the link below. Many thanks to YaO_MinG and you can find him at Marlboro, US West.

http://rapidshare.de/files/8819982/tank_drop_mechanicz.rep.html

2 Comments:

  • At December 09, 2005 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Some random comments. THere is a trick to dropping 6tanks at 7 and 2 at 1. Unfortunately, its not easy to explain in text, so ill just give you a hint and you all can experiment for yourselves: The key is WAYPOINTS. Also, upon further review, there are many gamers i play with who are better than those quality bgh players i mentioned before. A couple of them would be: Powerhouse , X-Men-Rain, Vi3t-Pride, and Rion_Tireth. These players are probably better overall gamers than the bgh legends. THey concentrate more on PGT maps and only play bgh for shits and giggles. Just thought i would clarify.
    P.S. Im flattered about your commets on my game lousy_robot, especially the "Scary and massive offense." I always get frustrated with allies who dont play offense. THe best defense is a good offense i always say. and i have lots of good reps of inhouse and shit, just ask.
    P.S.S. Oh, and i forgot to mention, channel: Motel @USEast is the Marlboro of USEast. Just fyi, i recently discovered this myself. Happy Gaming...

     
  • At December 09, 2005 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! 6 tanks drop in 7, so terrible...

    I do agree with Yao_ming said, the best defense is a good offense. But when I play with unknown allied, sure I will get defense...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
stats count